Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Installing Matlab Invalid Stored Block Lengths

Tales of Ordinary Madness Party

And I'm back here.
I wanted to give you good news, but unfortunately so 'is not.
I left home this morning quite a good mood (no paw, I said enough, I was not in a good mood).
you remember the story of the electricity bill to pay? Well, 'my obsession, and as' expired April 27. However I am interested in my case, the parish priest, worthy person, efficient and polite. He and 'trying to move a bit rough' waters.
This morning I went looking for the Directorate of technology (or how the fuck you call his Experiences of theatrical anthropology), as the parish priest (Father Michael) wanted to have details on the outcome of my exposed long ago presented to the mayor about the allocation of houses popular. Answer: "I have not found" Me: "Um have registered two months ago." Assessor: "Yes, but here things registered 3000 per month." Me: "Eh? We are serious, we are a village of 3000 inhabitants, which registered the fuck?".

Just to say to the course.

the end comes out with a buck, "I am Councillor Technologies, you must go to XXXX, which follows social services.. "Me:" but there is talk among town councilors? We're a little town, not a city 'like Turin, what the hell. "
Him:" Yes, but here are the resources that are, etc etc, if there is no money you know .... Don talks with Michael, they will help you. "
Me:" I had given advance notice in February that I would be in trouble '. We are in June! "
Him:" Yes, but (BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH .... chat for five minutes) I'm not defending him but my colleague, you see, (BLAH BLAH BLAH

)..." OK, term here for now, I have already 'understand that I must split MINCIO to get something.
Piu' Later I will see 'the other assessor (the one for Social Policy (What the fuck Welfare, if you do not have money, I wonder)).

The follow shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment