Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wedding Card In Hindi

Bill, damn bill ....

And voila '! I'm back with more news from the front of dementia! The famous
electricity bill (commonly called "light bill") are still not able to pay it.
On the other hand and I 'came a reminder from Enel, which state that by June 12 will provide the posting. Pero
'.... but 'at the time of writing and' June 14. And the light there 'yet. What
and 'success? Simple, I mobilized my knowledge and I managed to block the posting.

But to proceed order.
The owner of the house where I live in rent (which wants to expel me from the other, but that 'another story) gave me the urge Saturday, June 10: Recommended by Enel, the date of May 23 letter, postmarked May 30 on the envelope. The prompt and 'come to him because it' s him the holder of the contract.
Me hands it to me and says, "Eye on Monday that 'they take away the power." I look at him strangely, and then fixed the envelope, already 'opened (to him, before handing it over, probably a few days before). Return home and read carefully: in fact there 'wrote that I had to pay by June 2 (sic) otherwise the posting on June 12.

first moment of panic, and then outrage. 'Cause, nothing and nobody, right now, I'll take' from the head the thought that he has deliberately done it on purpose to deliver the reminder only on Saturday, after chasing him for a week for me to deliver, 'cause I knew the reminder had arrived! So
had played dirty, probably thinking: "if the off current will be 'forced to leave."

So much for solidarity '! But so much had already 'understood here that the solidarity' is a word almost 'unknown or, alternatively, be exhausted in so many pretty words and nothing else (snake oil salesmen).

solidarity 'real and substantial and I' instead come from the village priest, as already 'I had pointed out, and that is' committed to pay half' of my bill. The other half 'of course it is for the municipality, which had made many promises in recent weeks.

The town? For days and days trying to find competent assessors. Impossible. All around work. 'Cause here we are in a small town, and the assessors are not always present in common, as one would expect.
Pero 'assessor and also that of' no work? And to answer and deal with the demands of the citizens should be their task is not it? Or maybe are naive to me? In Turin, and 'true', being a big city ', the times were sometimes long, but however' would always reply, and the answer was clear, YES or NO, not tinker much as it is used here.

term here for the moment this post, pending further developments. The pastor gave me some tips that I will 'to exploit, even if it' cost me 'treks to no end to the country and several telephone calls to void, because' here and 'almost impossible to track a person's desk phone. All use the phone. But I call the phone costs a huge amount '! So much for trying to save on bills!

would like to know your opinion. Post your comments please.

I greet you all and see you soon!

PS I realize now that, due to an incorrect setting in my blog, only registered users could post comments! Now I can correct and 'write to anyone!
I apologize for the inconvenience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment