Something is happening ... but only in the north!
Hello everyone.
Yesterday I received a call from a company in Milan, which is conducting a search of personnel, namely, an IT expert. The first surprise 'was that I got a call a few hours after I sent my CV.
The second surprise 'to have been affected by an accent on the phone to me now that I was missing family and for many months, the focus precisely Milan (Piedmontese are vabbe,' But not me being nasty to Lumbard ehehe).
In short, this gentleman asked me about my technical skills, and then he told me he sent my CV to the company concerned.
thank, greet and hang up 'the phone. Now: We sent CV at 7 yesterday morning and call at 10 am. OK, apparently have some interest.
spend a few hours and I get a text from .... the guy who had telephoned me this morning! Sells him and I explained briefly that the company had received my CV, that they are interested, but which 'would rather have him on the so-called "European format."
The Lord also points out that, given the speed 'reaction to the company, means that there is' indeed an interest in my professional role.
I promise that by Monday 'morning rewrite' my resume in the required format and send it to him 'by email.
Now I find myself thinking: after 3 years of unemployment, and if it was the right time?
And therefore 'if I' going to an interview to Milan? A 1200 km? Anyway, it is' absurd to hope that he can create a future vegetating in this town .....
Too many questions crowd my mind .... for now I begin to rewrite my CV, I send it, and then we'll see '. It 'obvious that you can return to Turin, the city' where I was born and lived, or in Milan, which I know equally well (although I prefer to Turin and 'less chaotic and more' orderly and peaceful) would be my dream.
So a small positive note, a glimmer of hope in the dullness of these past months in the south to invent every day jobs to make ends meet ... I would appreciate a review
your kids. However, I really start to feel a little 'depressed, I'm almost always closed at home reading, working on the computer or playing guitar, going out to the country I do not like it much injured ', and' just a useless dangling down the main street without doing anything 'constructive. Here I take a fool when I express these thoughts, but there you are'.....
Then we complain that the South and 'bringing up the rear of Italy ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment