Friday, May 26, 2006

Broken Veins Chest Pregnancy

country

E 'the feast of St. Francis. The Feast of the country say. well, I do not find anything of that party.
are the 23 of May 26, I try to go for a ride.
are in Mandatoriccio
None of that, people strolling up and down 'for the town's main street. How would you say to Torino, are the "rub". Meeting people
known them 'I'm thinking. I mean, 'I meet people, I sit at a table, we talk, then they take the chairs and move a little further.
I feel a little excluded. A little? I feel excluded and how.
pass boys and girls in the street. I am sitting like an idiot to a chair outside a bar in the main street. They pass, and sometimes not even look at me (I will be 'transparent?). Pass and are cheerful and happy (but of what, mah).
Beside me was a pretty girl, along with my friends. They get up and leave without even saying hello or a fuck.
not know, and I realize that 'I'd better go home. I am 23.30. And 'soon, you say? Well, me in 30 minutes I've seen enough, indeed. I noticed that nobody has the slightest shit. So much for solidarity 'of the south.
To be fair, there is a friend of mine '. He invited me to briefly take a ride and a drink. But soon, he 's married with children. Pero 'at least he was there. The other I did not visas.
I walked home and while I think about what comes to mind to those who go around the country. I met my cousin, I saw that not even (or maybe he just pretended I was trying) One with a mustache, lives happily, not passed through his head to ask if I'm fine (they are invalid civil, but I pretend of course) . Crossing his daughters, ditto. Crossing a cousin of mine, it sounds the horn to say hello, and stop, not stop to find out how I'm fucking cares them ehehe.

Ah, inter alia, for the electricity bill: they told me it can not do much ', but' Monday 'I meet with the Councillor for Social Policies. I also talked to the mayor, a worthy person, but I'm not 'seem markedly' concerned, beyond the 'interest of a purely bureaucratic.

I have also said not to worry, 'cause both the Enel send two reminders before posting. My bill and 'expired April 27, and' I had warned the municipality in February .....

I am very happy. My father told me mandatoriccese death and miracles on solidarity 'family and fellow villagers. It seems to me a bullshit. Sorry for the outburst.
Maybe I'm wrong, but 'apart from a few friends in town, here solidarity' I do not see the point.

If I do not read more ', the' cause you know.

the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment