Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Itching With Brazilian

Aldo Sicurella - Representative of the Teatro Stabile of Sardinia in the Regional Committee for performing activities

Rubo words to the presentation of this conference highlighting the uncertainty that dominates the show and culture in Sardinia. The news announced just five minutes ago for the murder of the poet Peppino Marotto Orgosolo me frozen blood and anger aroused in me. Effective
cultural policy could change anything?
My work mainly addressed to children and youth if he has as primary objective.
Back to us .... After many years of debate and dialogue not just peaceful, I think many of us are still here for fear of losing some phantom train of privileges. I hope this is yet another opportunity lost.
I'm here to talk about stability, and thus I begin by clarifying the two key aspects that characterize it: the economic importance of the theater and the service territory.
In Sardinia there are 4 permanent theaters: 3 Stable Innovation (Barrel and Cylinder in Sassari, Akròama in Cagliari, the Teatro Paulilatino unstable) and the private establishments of the Theatre in Cagliari, Sardinia. The company of the Teatro Stabile has very consistent with the obligations, 4000-4500 contributory days, an administrative, organizational, technical and artistic building and direct management of a theater that is cultural landmark for the area in which it acts, as regards the latter aspect would be the optimal: to have a relationship and the continued support of local authorities, the reference to young people and to schools and the opportunity of training for student actors as well as the acquisition of more skills for young players of the show and not least the 'job opportunities. The artistic design
constant over time and expanded to various forms of entertainment (drama, dance, music, opera and so on) is in my opinion a very important aspect of stability. In our theater, the theater of Grazia Deledda Paulilatino, last year, thanks to the decentralization policy in 2007 of the Fondazione Teatro Lirico di Cagliari has been able to plan the "Traviata" for two nights. The hunger for work is so strong that the presale tickets almost 1000 ended in a matter of hours.
this example, of how to convey a large audience in a theater "decentralized" but service in the territory known as proactive and constantly.
Our institutional activity that is directed to the younger generations constantly involves local schools and does not pass that morning bus full of students arrive in the square outside the theater. For them we are a "stability" and seasons of "Children's Theater," an annual event missed. Just as I think it's "Time in Jazz" for the territory and for the whole region and I am sorry to have met only today that Paolo Fresu with his love for jazz has attracted the interest of many to the festival Berchidda and other iniziattive making them famous and international.
In conclusion I hope that, as he said Fresu in the initial report, this day is a milestone for the joint performance and culture in Sardinia. The commissioner
Mongiu invited us, and for that I am very grateful, to create concrete proposals for the implementation of Law on the show.
I therefore hope that, with my colleagues on the committee, you can actually, with the backing and support of individual sectors of the show, be constructive.
In 1978, when a young theatrical group basis, (those to be clear which players roll the streets and jumping on stilts), organized the first National Festival of the basic groups in Dongo (CO), a country known for the murder Mussolini. I took my colleagues in the example of the metal workers who, through their national union, they got great benefits: for example the status of workers, but also to Dongo was, for us actors, an opportunity lost. I want to make a prayer to the whole industry. Forget
for a moment "our private" and create a unified movement that, together, work with law enforcement that may mark the future of our companies.
Twenty years ago, following a meeting held at the Teatro Grazia Deledda of Paulilatino, the whole world of entertainment Sardinian made an appointment to the Civic Theater in Sassari with the goal of a unified action to obtain guarantees that in the complete law and order, made uncertain.
work one morning, just as today, interventions, discussions and then, in the presence of an official of the Bank of Sassari, and if I remember correctly, some regional officials, we decided to sign a petition common to be sent to the Regional. That
sheet for signatures began to turn to the audience at the Civic. ... Leaving the theater we wondered who would deliver the document myself, but that document did not exist anymore ... someone had disappeared and almost all the show operators had left.
From that day to this, I personally have participated in at least fifteen of these meetings. Once even came from Rome, in an attempt to help the National dall'AGIS for the emergence of an effective union in the industry but also in that case did not end anything. That's why I talk about
VERA SYNERGY FUND and must stop being a beggar.

The money is short is true, but if they were best used? However, you start to talk about joint projects, projects that will benefit from which we could finally have certainties. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment