After several months of silence, back with the blog you are looking at now. I currently reside in Calabria, I had to move clear, given the critical conditions in which I found myself in Turin.
'cause in Calabria you ask? Simple: because ', as you will read the long post below, copied verbatim from my old blog site earlier, my father came from the country where he currently resides, and because' the only close relatives residing rimastimi precisely in Calabria.
Currently the blog and 'still being implemented, but slowly I will tell you' more ... For
piu'ansiosi about the latest news': work of course zero, except for odd jobs to black. Survive through the charity 'of friends and relatives live in a small little town in the province of Cosenza, very beautiful and peaceful. I miss him so much but Torino ', sigh ...
Greetings to all and see you soon!
'cause in Calabria you ask? Simple: because ', as you will read the long post below, copied verbatim from my old blog site earlier, my father came from the country where he currently resides, and because' the only close relatives residing rimastimi precisely in Calabria.
Currently the blog and 'still being implemented, but slowly I will tell you' more ... For
piu'ansiosi about the latest news': work of course zero, except for odd jobs to black. Survive through the charity 'of friends and relatives live in a small little town in the province of Cosenza, very beautiful and peaceful. I miss him so much but Torino ', sigh ...
Greetings to all and see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment